Datum objave: 25.1.2023.
We’re looking for a game developer to join our engineering team.
Who we are:
Devla is the helping hand for diving into the new age of metaverse technology. Our international team of experienced developers is pioneering in bringing 3D universe to life. In addition, we also offer solutions in blockchain apps, web apps and websites.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary which is regularly raised based on performance and availability
- Hybrid work model (we prefer working on site, but we offer remote work model as well)
- Flexible working hours
- Team building activities and conferences
- Office next to our favorite restaurant Dvor
- A young and ambitious team
- Friday beer meetings at Pivkan Split
What you will do:
- Implement and improve a variety of fast and efficient core software using Unreal Engine 5
- Maintain and build code using C++ for all assigned work streams
- Help provide architectural oversight across the entire application
- Collaborate to devise optimal engineering solutions to technical challenges
- Linux, Windows, Android and iOS builds (packages)
Who you are:
- Familiar with Unreal Engine virtual production tools and pipeline
- Excellent knowledge of video standards and streaming technology
- 3+ years of experience working as a Software Engineer, Unreal Developer, or comparative role
- Experienced with multiplayer gameplay systems, network replication, core engine
- Shipped at least 1 title utilizing Unreal Engine, preferably within a technology role
- Great understanding of modern C / C++/Blueprints
- Solid technical understanding or experience with JSON, REST, Socket & Websocket standards
- Excellent communication and collaborative problem-solving skills
Work type: Hybrid
Employment Type: Full-time
Does the job appeal to you? Send us your application with CV, and become a member of a young, fast-growing software engineering company with (we think) lovely colleagues.