About the role
Tracking specialist is in charge of maintaining and ensuring a proper implementation of cross-platform and cross-device analytics solutions. It requires combination of developer+analyst mindset. Identifying, using and tracking data will be your daily bread and butter, so your colleagues can work on optimising user experience(s) and ad campaigns for our partners and clients.
What will you do?
- Maintain and ensure a proper implementation of cross-platform and cross-device digital analytics tooling.
- Understanding omni-channel user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution.
- Tag management.
- Analyse available data to identify and quantify customer behaviour and translate this into recommendations for traffic generation, marketing, merchandising, content and customer service.
- Promote a culture of user-centric, data-driven decision making, and advocate customer experience best practices.
- Maintain digital analytics documentation.
What do we expect?
- Experience working with digital analytics and tag management tooling.
- Hands-on implementation experience with Google Tag Manager.
- Solid understanding of Universal Google Analytics/Google Analytics 4, and Google Data Studio.
- High-level understanding of digital advertising, cross-channel, and marketing attribution.
- Ability to design tagging strategies, and automate QA analytics tracking is a plus.
- Proficiency in SQL is a plus.
- Understanding concepts of A/B testing is a plus.
Things that we offer and you might like about us
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- Work on significant and large projects for renowned clients and partners.
- Work in an agile environment.
- Visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (gym is one floor above our office, we have a canteen with snacks & drinks, chillout zones, etc.).
- You will get your own MacBook (or similar if you prefer something else), 24″ or 27″ monitor setup (single monitor or dual, you decide).
- Steelcase ergonomic chair.
- Unlimited budget for education (books, online courses).
- Health insurance.
- Salary in the range of 7.000kn – 16.000kn (gross amount) + travel expenses + monthly benefits in the range of 400kn – 2.000kn, depending on the level of your skills.