Who we are?
Evolutio is a firm that specialized in merging different technologies and platforms. With offices in Zagreb, Split, and Zadar, Evolutio has become a second home for over 30 tech enthusiasts and creatives. We focus all of our efforts on achieving high-quality results and the complete satisfaction of our clients.
Guided by the motto “the digital world is all about people” we create products that people use. With this approach, we make a special connection with our clients and welcome them into our IT world.
Creating native iOS, Android, and Web applications is a skill we have brought to perfection. We believe that everyday collaboration and communication are the keys to the success of any digital product. We approach each project in a unique way and involve the client in the development process in order to achieve the best possible result. With a diligent team, brilliant ideas, and a real love for IT – we are sure there is no task we are not ready to take on!
- Understanding of how to build performant, decoupled, testable, maintainable code.
- Team code reviews, tests and “Pair Programming”.
- Enjoyment of sharing knowledge with teammates, and working collaboratively when you need help.
- Contribution of your knowledge and curiosity towards innovative technologies and methods in internal working groups and thus contribution to the continuous development of the organization.
- Remote communication.
- Native to .Net / .Net Core and Visual Studio using C#.
- Knowledge of working with Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL) and alternatives database concepts.
- Experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes…) in the cloud environment is desirable.
- Knowledge of Angular, Typescript.
- Interest in modern technologies shows in the willingness to familiarize oneself with new subject areas.
- Customer, sales and service-oriented thinking and acting, friendly and obliging demeanor in dealing with customers and employees.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good spoken and written knowledge of German and English.
What we offer:
- Exciting projects: varied and challenging tasks, cooperation with foreign clients, latest IT methods and techniques.
- Collaborative environment: a collegial, team-oriented working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Mentoring system: well-managed induction phase.
- Professional development: extensive training opportunities (internal and external)
- Excellent benefits: competitive compensation and bonuses.
- Fun perks: motivating work environment with relax zones, social and teambuilding activities, stocked kitchen.
- Work-life balance: flexible working hours, hybrid workplace.
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV (in English) at firstname.lastname@example.org or at email@example.com (Ana Smolić, HR assistant)