Datum objave: 15.3.2023.
Who are we?
Unique People Croatia is an IT company that specializes in developing cutting-edge software solutions in the healthcare and telecommunications industries. Established in December 2021, it is a sister company of the Slovak-based Unique People from Košice, which has been providing outstanding services for over 10 years.
The team of highly skilled IT professionals boasts extensive experience in working with various technologies and platforms, enabling the company to deliver tailor-made solutions that address specific client needs. What sets Unique People apart is the “can-do” attitude, willingness to tackle complex requirements, and the ability to deliver quality outcomes. All those make Unique People a reliable partner for everyone looking for top-notch IT solutions.
The company name reflects the values, attitude, and corporate culture. At Unique People, we believe in individualized approaches and promoting a friendly and relaxed working environment.
Who are we looking for?
Full-time/Contract, Croatia, from 2200€/Brutto
Are you an experienced and highly skilled .NET Developer looking for your next challenge? Unique People is on the hunt for someone just like you to join our talented team. We’re seeking someone who is confident in their ability to handle C# and ASP.NET software development, with a clear focus on architecture, design, testing, and implementation according to state-of-the-art standards.
In addition, we are looking for a developer who has experience with Frontend development frameworks (.NET preferred) and who has been exposed to Azure DevOps & Azure Cloud and container areas. If you have a passion for staying up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends in the industry, then we want you!
Your responsibilities will be:
- Develop and maintain software applications using C# and ASP.NET
- Ensure architecture, design, testing, and implementation adhering to clean code principles and state-of-the-art standards
- Work with Frontend development frameworks (.NET preferred) to develop responsive and user-friendly web applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and test software solutions
- Utilize Azure DevOps & Azure Cloud and container areas to optimize application deployment, would be desirable
- Continuously improve development processes through practical agile methodology usage inclusive tooling: GIT, TFS/Azure DevOps
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in software development
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Confident and established handling of C# and ASP.NET software development
- Experience with Frontend development frameworks (.NET preferred)
- GIT, TFS/Azure DevOps proficiency
- Exposure to Azure DevOps & Azure Cloud and container areas would be desirable, such as Docker/Kubernetes
- Further skills would be nice: .NET Core, MVC, Entity Framework, MS SQL Server, OracleDB
- Practical agile methodology usage inclusive tooling: GIT, TFS/Azure DevOps
- Very good English or German language skills.
What makes you different:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- 3+ years of professional experience in frontend development using .Net, C#
- Experience in healthcare development is highly preferred
- Strong understanding of software design patterns and principles
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
Enjoy all our benefits:
- Let your career grow with Skillmea (Learn to code), Udemy, Pluralsight, Linux Academy courses and individual education according to your position up to 2,000 € yearly for an employee
- Represent company at various conferences and educational & networking events
- Participate on internal tech talks on a weekly basis as part of a development academy
- work as a permanent employee or provide a service as a freelancer
- choose home/office work or a combination of both
- manage your working time upon agreement (flexible working hours)
- a mobile phone and agreed hardware for personal usage
Enjoy even more benefits:
- informal, friendly atmosphere with the feeling of the family company
- diversified projects for local and international clients
- financial contribution to food
- multisport card, participation in sports events (runs, football matches…)
And there’s more:
- coffee, snacks & cakes daily (mostly from local suppliers or baked by us)
- team breakfasts
- company events offline but also online (team buildings, family days…)
- and many more