Datum objave: 15.3.2023.
Who are we?
Unique People Croatia is an IT company that specializes in developing cutting-edge software solutions in the healthcare and telecommunications industries. Established in December 2021, it is a sister company of the Slovak-based Unique People from Košice, which has been providing outstanding services for over 10 years.
The team of highly skilled IT professionals boasts extensive experience in working with various technologies and platforms, enabling the company to deliver tailor-made solutions that address specific client needs. What sets Unique People apart is the “can-do” attitude, willingness to tackle complex requirements, and the ability to deliver quality outcomes. All those make Unique People a reliable partner for everyone looking for top-notch IT solutions.
The company name reflects the values, attitude, and corporate culture. At Unique People, we believe in individualized approaches and promoting a friendly and relaxed working environment.
Who are we looking for?
Fullstack stack developer
Full-time/Contract, Croatia, from 2499,- €/Brutto
Are you a highly skilled Fullstack Developer with experience in C# .NET and Java? Do you have a passion for developing high-quality, efficient, and scalable web-based applications? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team!
In this role, you will work closely with cross-functional teams to design and develop responsive and user-friendly software solutions. You will be responsible for using your knowledge of C# .NET, Java, and related technologies to create web-based applications that meet the needs of our clients.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Good knowledge of C# .NET and optimally .NET Core
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC
- Good SQL knowledge (e.g. SQL-Server, Oracle SQL, MySQL)
- Experience with configuring IIS and Windows servers
- Experience with handling source code management systems like Azure DevOps or GitLab
- Systematic and logical approach to work
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Knowledge and previous experience of Java and its web servers (e.g. Tomcat, GlassFish, etc.)
- Knowledge of Angular
- Knowledge of DevOps area and Azure Cloud
- Experience with using containers (e.g. Docker)
What makes you different:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Strong understanding of software design patterns and principles
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- At least 2 years of experience in software development with common methods and patterns
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of English, knowledge of German (advantage)
Your responsibilities will be:
- Develop high-quality, efficient, and scalable web-based applications using C# .NET, Java, and related technologies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify user requirements and design responsive and user-friendly software solutions
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to team members
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in software development
- Work closely with DevOps team members to ensure seamless integration and deployment of software solutions
Enjoy all our benefits
- Let your career grow with Skillmea (Learn to code), Udemy, Pluralsight, Linux Academy courses and individual education according to your position up to 2,000 € yearly for an employee
- Represent company at various conferences and educational & networking events
- Participate on internal tech talks on a weekly basis as part of a development academy
- work as a permanent employee or provide a service as a freelancer
- choose home/office work or a combination of both
- manage your working time upon agreement (flexible working hours)
- a mobile phone and agreed hardware for personal usage
Enjoy even more benefits:
- informal, friendly atmosphere with the feeling of the family company
- diversified projects for local and international clients
- financial contribution to food
- multisport card, participation in sports events (runs, football matches…)
And there’s more:
- coffee, snacks & cakes daily (mostly from local suppliers or baked by us)
- team breakfasts
- company events offline but also online (team buildings, family days…)
- and many more