Who we are?
Shard Labs is a global remote R&D blockchain company, embracing remote working culture. Our core specializations are protocol development (bridges between chains, client forks, and upgrades), dapp development (multichain), and running blockchain infrastructure in production-grade environments. Automatisation and continuous software delivery are part of our software development lifecycle.
We believe that diverse teams essentially contribute to Shard Labs growth.
Tech stack that we use (but are not limited to): React.js, Node.js, Solidity, Go, Rust, Docker. Our cloud platform of choice is AWS.
What you will be doing?
- Define goals and create the vision for the product.
- Communicate with stakeholders across the board, including customers, business managers, and the development team to make sure the goals are clear and the vision is aligned with business objectives.
- Create and maintain a product roadmap.
- Help create business and growth opportunities, research and analyze the market and the users.
- Follow our competitors and the industry .
- Create and maintain a list of backlog items and prioritize them based on the overall strategy and business objectives.
- Prioritize needs based on scope, budget, and time, weighing priorities according to the needs and objectives of stakeholders.
- Oversee the development of the product, being a key player throughout each event, including planning, refinement, review, and sprint.
- Understand and anticipate the client’s needs to more effectively manage the development process.
- Act as primary liaison, being a key communicator and link between stakeholders and teams.
- Lead the planning of product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Be accountable for each stage of the development process and the final product, and take a primary role in inspecting and evaluating product progress through each iteration.
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
To qualify for the role, you should have
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner.
- MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinker with a vision.
- Attention to details.
Added bonus if you have
- Previous experience as Product Owner of a product related to Blockchain and/or Crypto.
- Previous experience as Product Owner of a product related to Financial Services.
Don’t hesitate to contact us and apply. You’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in the blockchain ecosystem.
We strive to be the best destination for the industry’s top talent, creating an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine, and everyone is eager to lend a helping hand.
Let’s explore and create new blockchain galaxies together.