Datum objave: 16.1.2023.
We’re looking for a Mid iOS Developer to join our team!
You would be working on interesting projects for our international clients who are mainly based in Norway, Canada and the USA.
You are an ideal candidate if you are a strong team player who takes ownership of your work, you elevate yourself by elevating others and you believe new technologies are new ways to solve problems.
Our new team member is someone who:
- Has at least 2 years of experience in iOS Development
- Has in-depth understanding of the Cocoa Touch framework and extensive experience in Swift
- Understands iOS design principles and human interface guidelines
- Is familiar with various architectures such as MVVM, VIPER, and MVC
- Is familiar with writing tests and CI/CD
- Possesses strong analytical skills and is proficient with time management
- Possesses exceptional communication and problem-solving skills
- Has a passion for continuous improvement and a drive to push their own code to new heights
- Is highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Shows willingness to actively share knowledge and insights with team members
Bonus points will be given if you:
- Are familiar with reactive programming techniques such as RxSwift, ReactiveCocoa, and Combine
- Have published an app on the App Store
- Have experience with developing for other platforms, such as macOS, watchOS, or tvOS
- Are familiar with Firebase
- Have the ability to provide quick code reviews without compromising on quality
Missing an item or two from this list? Don’t let it discourage you from applying, nobody is perfect.
As long as you’re not afraid of a challenge, everything else will fall into place!
A good relationship is a two way street, so we’re offering:
- 2.170 – 3.030 EUR Gross1 salary
- An indefinite contract
- A dedicated team lead to help guide and define your career path
- Performance reviews every 6 months to determine competitive and progressive compensation based on your experience and skill level
- MacBooks for all!
- Bonuses awarded for various extraordinary accomplishments
- Christmas bonus
- Baby bonus for each new bundle of joy in your life
- A Christmas gift bonus for parents
- Flexible working hours
- Overtime is rare, but when it does happen it is always paid for
- Cozy and stimulating work environment
- Need a day for yourself? Go remote!
- Kitchen perks. Free coffee!
- Multisport card subsidy to keep you in shape
- Continuous learning
- Travel opportunities
- Team buildings, dinners, parties, banquets…
- The best coworkers ever
Profico in a paragraph
Profico is a design and development digital agency. If you see Profico team members in the wild, it probably means you’re either in Split or in Zagreb where our offices are located.
Since our inception in 2012, we’ve never stopped striving to be better than the day before.
Smart city products, car sharing, house building robots and digital media are just some of the cool things we’re involved with, and we’re searching for someone just like you to help us build more experiences of tomorrow.
Does all of this sound good? Can you already imagine your first day? Good, contact us!