Postindustria is a remote-first company. We’ve built an environment where the coordinated work of technologies helps everyone comfortably create products that are important to millions of users.
Autonomy, continuous development and meaningful projects are our driving forces – we have no bureaucracy, so you can switch between projects and change the stack of technologies.
Any employee or the whole team can work remotely, regardless of the project. In order to maintain social relations, the teams gather in local spaces in the cities of Split (Croatia), Bar (Montenegro), Mykolaiv, and Kherson.
Lead Product Designer
We are looking for a Lead Product Designer to be in charge of several projects’ design. This role is a perfect match for a creative thinker, who embraces the challenges of creating high-level design solutions.
We expect you to be expert in UX design and use an innovative approach to problem-solving.
As a Lead Product Designer, you will participate in pre-sales content creation, where your key responsibility will be to help us identify clients’ needs through running different creative approaches.
You will partner closely with Technical Project Managers to ensure that our implementation is of high quality and we deliver the right products to our clients.
If you enjoy mentoring, you will also have a chance leading other designers when it comes to implementing the high-level concepts captured in the discovery phase.
- take part in pre-sale activities;
- analyze business needs and implement results into design solutions;
- conduct Design thinking workshops;
- evaluate business goals and user needs;
- conduct stakeholder interviews & user surveys;
- run design sessions, share your knowledge;
- develop and maintain design systems for the products;
- conduct user testing;
- conduct UX audit for existing products;
- create UX concepts, wireframes, and prototypes.
- 5+ years of experience as a UX Designer;
- experience in providing design workshops for the clients in English;
- experience in holding client interviews;
- experience in the development of mobile and desktop application interfaces;
- deep understanding of the composition basics, color schemes and typography;
- experience in the development and scaling of a brand;
- understanding and ability to put into practice Design Thinking and HCD best practices;
- creation and maintenance of design systems;
- an eye for detail;
- critical thinking;
- English level: Upper-Intermediate or higher (B2+);
- portfolio that showcases everything mentioned above.
Nice to have:
- experience in creating animations and micro animations in After Effects (including Lottie) and Rive;
- experience in user-testing and scripts preparation;
- experience in decks creation;
- understanding of Product Thinking practice.
Cozy office or home environment
- MacBook Air and any extra peripheral devices;
- daily use of modern technologies;
- free lunch at the office;
- flexible working hours;
- ability to work remotely and hybrid;
- paid travel expenses.
Professional development and advancement
- regular 1 on 1 feedback on development and performance;
- unlimited budget for education (books, online courses);
- visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide;
- performance based bonuses;
- technical and career mentorship and guidance.
- experienced and enthusiastic multinational team;
- knowledge sharing culture;
- each employee is responsible for their part of the job so we appreciate the ability to self-organize and prioritize tasks;
- team budget for entertainment.
- health insurance;
- annual leave of 25 working days;
- paid leave for all important events in your private life;
- financial incentives for the wedding or birth of a child;
- Christmas bonus.