Datum objave: 16.1.2023.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for experienced and ambitious Lead .NET Developer to join our team!
You will lead a team that will develop a new product in the public safety domain.
You will develop new features using .NET, SQL Server, and Angular.
You will also work closely with a team of other software engineers to ensure that the features you’re delivering meet our industry-leading quality standards.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Hands-on development delivering and maintaining features – on the server (.NET) and the client (Angular) side
- Leading and guiding a team of software engineers
- Working in a reliable and maintainable manner by writing a clean, testable code
- Monitoring everyday system activities and providing the required support
- Planning and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Working in an agile environment using SCRUM methodology
- Investigating and developing skills in new technologies
What we expect from you:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in enterprise SaaS product development in AWS or any commercial cloud environments
- Design and/or development experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server in an n-tier architecture
- Strong background in object-oriented development techniques
- Knowledge of Angular
- Experience with Aurora PostgreSQL
- Database design and development
- Experience with source control (Git) and continuous integration
- Understanding of the software development life cycle and agile methodologies
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering or programming experience is a plus
- Experience with Web Services, Web API and Service Oriented Architecture is a plus
Benefits we offer:
- 25 days of vacation
- Full remote option (work from offices in Zagreb, Split, or fully remote from anywhere)
- Flexible working hours – work whenever it suits you best throughout the day
- Health and wellness:
Private health insurance
- Gym financing (Multisport)
- Free lunch every day (even if you’re working remotely)
- Possibility of investing in a 3rd pension pillar
- Frequent salary raises & project bonuses
- Travel costs covered
- Christmas bonus
- Referral bonuses
- Educational budget for getting certified, attending conferences, and access to learning platforms
- Biweekly 1:1 feedback with your Team Lead
- Ability to advance vertically and horizontally through well-defined career paths
- Paid kindergarten for employees’ children
- Christmas gifts for children
- Newborn bonus & days off
- Visit to the Los Angeles office (all-paid trip for 3 weeks)
- Free car and bike parking
- Team buildings and regular gatherings outside the office
- Pet-friendly office
- Free breakfast, fruits & snacks & drinks, PS, table soccer, billiard
HR Prodigy is a NEOGOV company, a US market leader for HR software for the US public sector.
Head-quartered in LA, we specialize in developing our own, modern, high-performance HR SaaS.
The team in Croatia consists of 60+ experienced experts of different profiles (engineering & product)
We nurture a casual, but professional working atmosphere and treat the job as an endless learning and growing opportunity. As a result, NEOGOV is one of the top 50 fastest growing private software companies in the U.S.