Datum objave: 11.10.2022.
Split / Zagreb / Remote
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for experienced and ambitious Frontend Developer to join our team!
You will be working in a team dedicated to developing a library of shared UI components that are used across all of our products.
You will also work closely with your product owner and a team of other software engineers to ensure that the features you’re delivering meet our industry-leading quality standards.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Implementing new and maintaining existing shared UI components in Angular
- Working with our design team on implementing our design system
- Making sure to follow all the UI best practices
- Giving feedback and participating in code reviews via pull requests
- Making sure that our components (and therefore also our apps that use them) are accessible to people with disabilities
What we expect from you:
- A minimum of 3 years of software engineering experience
- A track record of designing, developing, and delivering single page, web-based applications based on Angular
- Advanced CSS / SASS / LESS knowledge
- Experience in JS build tooling (e.g. npm, Webpack)
- Git experience
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- State management libs experience (NgRx,…)
- Web accessibility experience
- Good eye for web design
- Experience with building your own libraries
- Experience with writing tests (unit, integration, e2e)
Benefits we offer:
- 25 days of vacation
- Full remote option (work from offices in Zagreb, Split, or fully remote from anywhere)
- Flexible working hours – work whenever it suits you best throughout the day
Health and wellness:
- Private health insurance
- Gym financing (Multisport)
- Free lunch every day (even if you’re working remotely)
- Possibility of investing in a 3rd pension pillar
- Sign-up bonus
- Frequent salary raises & project bonuses
- Travel costs covered
- Christmas bonus
- Referral bonuses
- Educational budget for getting certified, attending conferences, and access to learning platforms
- Biweekly 1:1 feedback with your Team Lead
- Ability to advance vertically and horizontally through well-defined career paths
- Paid kindergarten for employees’ children
- Christmas gifts for children
- Newborn bonus & days off
- Day off for the first day of school or kindergarten
- Visit to the Los Angeles office (all-paid trip for 3 weeks)
- Free car and bike parking
- Team buildings and regular gatherings outside the office
- Pet-friendly office
- Free breakfast, fruits & snacks & drinks, PS, table soccer, billiard
HR Prodigy is a NEOGOV company, a US market leader for HR software for the US public sector.
Head-quartered in LA, we specialize in developing our own, modern, high-performance HR SaaS.
The team in Croatia consists of 50+ experienced experts of different profiles (engineering & product)
We nurture a casual, but professional working atmosphere and treat the job as an endless learning and growing opportunity. As a result, NEOGOV is one of the top 50 fastest growing private software companies in the U.S.