Datum objave: 11.10.2022.
Split / Zagreb / Remote
Junior-Mid / Mid level
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to work in a dynamic environment running on Windows and Linux platforms.
Our HR SaaS is the market and technology leader in human resources software for the public sector.
Our HR software automates the entire employee experience from recruitment to offboarding.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing, monitoring, and deploying a highly available, highly scalable production SaaS environment
- Communicating directly with the Development and QA teams on a daily basis for the maintenance and expansion of environments
- Building out environments and troubleshooting deployment/configuration related problems
- Documenting the environments and providing assistance and review of proposed architectures
- Deploying our cloud applications in Azure using CI/CD tools
- Deploying our on prem applications using CI/CD tools
- Automating processes and maintaining internal tools
- Monitoring production environments
What we expect from you:
- Advanced troubleshooting skills in the application support area
- Ability to think independently, make decisions, and deliver on time
- More than 2 years of hands-on experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Hands-on experience on Kubernetes and containerization technologies like Docker and Azure Container Registry
- Linux/UNIX system administration and performance tuning
- Solr, Redis, ElasticSearch, and/or MongoDB environments
- DevOps and automation tools (Git, Bamboo/ Jenkins, Maven, Ant, Puppet, Ansible)
- Basic database skills (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle DB)
- Monitoring and log analysis ( AppDynamics, NewRelic, Logstash, Solarwinds, etc.)
- Knowledge of several scripting languages (Power shell, Python, Bash, Ruby, WLST )
Benefits we offer:
- 25 days of vacation
- Full remote option (work from offices in Zagreb, Split, or fully remote from anywhere)
- Flexible working hours – work whenever it suits you best throughout the day
Health and wellness:
- Private health insurance
- Gym financing (Multisport)
- Free lunch every day (even if you’re working remotely)
- Possibility of investing in a 3rd pension pillar
- Sign-up bonus
- Frequent salary raises & project bonuses
- Travel costs covered
- Christmas bonus
- Referral bonuses
- Educational budget for getting certified, attending conferences, and access to learning platforms
- Biweekly 1:1 feedback with your Team Lead
- Ability to advance vertically and horizontally through well-defined career paths
- Paid kindergarten for employees’ children
- Christmas gifts for children
- Newborn bonus & days off
- Day off for the first day of school or kindergarten
- Visit to the Los Angeles office (all-paid trip for 3 weeks)
- Free car and bike parking
- Team buildings and regular gatherings outside the office
- Pet-friendly office
- Free breakfast, fruits & snacks & drinks, PS, table soccer, billiard
HR Prodigy is a NEOGOV company, a US market leader for HR software for the US public sector.
Head-quartered in LA, we specialize in developing our own, modern, high-performance HR SaaS.
The team in Croatia consists of 50+ experienced experts of different profiles (engineering & product)
We nurture a casual, but professional working atmosphere and treat the job as an endless learning and growing opportunity. As a result, NEOGOV is one of the top 50 fastest growing private software companies in the U.S.